Thursday, August 17, 2006

Progress Report

Stuff I have been doing --

  1. I was able to get a copy of the new Wasmannia Key, which rocks and which I cannot wait to use.
  2. I was able to send emails to a bunch of the people I wanted to in order to hopefully remind them that I am still hoping to see my specimens soon. Not sure how successful I was, but at least I tried. Most of them are at the Ant Course in Australia at the moment, so perhaps when they get back.
  3. I was going to take a look at my Aztecas but instead ended up cleaning and reorganizing the lab, which was a very good thing.
  4. Most importantly, I finished my probe paper. Yay! So now I can get back to actually looking at ants again. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment