Thursday, May 18, 2006

Images finally updated

Okay, so I have finally finished updating all my images, putting them into my database, and putting them up on my webpage. Everything is up to date. Yay! I also realized that my pages are starting to show up prominently on google when you search for specific species. Awesome. My trial of Dreamweaver expired, so I decided to shell out the cash for an actual real copy of it since I seem to be using it an awful lot. I also realized that my copy of Mantis is the wrong version to put my database directly onto the web, so I tried to download the correct version and transfer it over but was unable to do so and finally gave up. I'll figure it out later. Right now I feel like I have been away from the ants for too long so I am going to try and finish those terrible terrible Solenopsis. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment